Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Monday Recap HOLIDAY FILLED AWESOME

Monday~ Sorry I did not write this yesterday. Trying to fully catch my blog up >w<
Monday was an ok day for me, could of gone better. But the best part was its Holiday season, which means my faviorte starbuck's drink is back on the menu<3
The caramel drink xD<3 Mmm caramelll


To make it even more awesome. Sushi for dinner. FTW.



I ALSO GOT TO FINALLY DECORATE MY CHRISTMAS TREE AND ROOM. I'm so happy ;w; its so beautiful, heres some dark photos i took, i want to shoot the tree in the light and in the dark with a nice camera these are all camera phone. No justice.



;w; Sorry for the messy room. BUT FANTASTIC YES? HOMG<3

and if you guys follow me on twitter, i tweet about my dog a lot. Heres some pictures of her getting a bath and laying on me after i blow dryed her because i hate wet dog smell ;w;




ISNT SHE THE SADDEST LITTLE THING EVER ;w; Shes wet so its like woah.



My baby<3 

ONE MORE BLOG AND IM CAUGHT UP ILU GUYS SO HARD<3


No comments:

Post a Comment