Friday, December 3, 2010

Starbucks and Presents

Happy Holidays everyone 8D<3

So today was exciting! I got to hang with my kids in the morning, once again sorry that i could not stay i convinced them my present to them would be staying all day next friday and all day the week that followed to say bye for two weeks. I'll really miss them, they make my day brighter and happier ;w;

CD i goofed around and TA was a joke.

Anyway On my way home it started to rain<3

I absolutely LOVE the rain<3 it is insane. Listening to Field laying back in my car parked in the drive way hum of the engine and the pouring rain<3 i could of just fallen asleep right there.

There was also a package from my Tante(Aunt), so on the 6th of Dec is a German Holiday called Saint's Nick Day. Back when i was little we use to do it but not anymore. The holiday involves candy(Chocolates) fruit little small toys and money, you leave your shoes out on the porch the night of the 5th and the morning of the 6th they will be filled with little gifts from Saint Nick!

Its a cute holiday so my Tante sent us this!

Socks are to represent the shoes! Lots of German Chocolate<3 some fruit related items and candies, and a day planner and cross stitch lesson. and two dollars in dollar coins<3
Saint Nick's day is the best ;w;


Pure german milk chocolate! I LOVE IT. Was  shaped like a bee<3 I thought of taylor


anyway i love you guys im off to bed. If you wanna see my bed here it is below. Thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment