Thursday, December 23, 2010

Emotional Fixage

So yesterday, me and my boyfriend of 1year and 2months ended our relationship.
I figured everyone who cares enough to read this will want to hear about it.
I found out from a friend of mine that he was planning to break up with me after Christmas, and stupid shit like he only dates "Mature funny girls". Not wanting to deal with the knowledge of knowing he was going to do this after Christmas over Christmas. I called him over.
I didnt want him around my family, friends, everything knowing this was on his mind.

We talked(More like i yelled he said nothing) and ended it there. It hurt a lot.
I felt betrayed, lied to hurt, really hurt, like i couldent understand it at all.

But after some things here and there, it still hurts a lot. But, i owe my friends so much.
You guys Rae, Maryssa, Abby, Allie, Maddy, Alyson, and most of all Casey. Thank you all so much for being there for me, I love you all. So so much.

It still hurts, and it will for awhile, but without you guys i dont know howd i be right now.
And i owe a lot of it to my best friend Casey.

Gurl i love you so fucking hard it hurts. Thank you so so so much for being there with me litterly 3hours after it happened and until today. Just. Being with me.

I love you so much id be lost so hard without you brohey. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
So. She came over.
And we had this.

So came over Wensday night~ And we went to go see some, FANTASTIC christmas lights.
me and casey<3


CCHHHHHHHHIRSSSTMASSSSS LIIIGGGHTSSSSSS<3 warms my soul ;w;
THE LAMBS ARE THE FOCUS


POLAR BEAR COOKIES FTWWWWWWWW they tasted like butter through OTL
We went home, stayed up all night watching Mirai Shakespere.
JEST HIDAKA Y U DO THIS ;w; SOOOO SCARY OMFG.
But yes. Morning came, we went to Mcdonalds around 11 LOLOL

CASEYS FOOD IS NOT WORTHY OF THIS PICTUREE
WE GOT TONS OF JUNK FOOD AND HEADED HOME FOR THE EMOTIONALLY HEALING DAY.
BUT FIRST. HERES THE BEST CHRISTMAS CARD IVE EVER GOTTEN. EVER.
Front<3 

Back<3 Text says Hidaka: "omnomnomnom" Nissy: "Bitch Gtfo my cake"

INSIDEEEEEE<3
My Husband(Hidaka), and my mistress(Aiba Hiroki)and probably the best letter ever. Omg
SO MANY JUST KIDDINS<3
FULL OF SO MANY INSIDE JOKES ;w; SOOO AMAZING HNNRRGGG<333

The stocking tells truths -shot-

ANYWAY FOR THE EMOTIONAL HEALAGE.
FOOD. AND AIRMATRESSESES.
AAA, HORROR MOVIES, AND DREAM LIVE 3RD.

Why Air Matressessses? Because its an inside joke. Just embrace it LOLOL. 

My dog embraced it as well. 

As did i. Enjoy my butt LOLOLOL

And food?

Cooking it all but it already tells you how worried you should be LOLOLOL

This. Is. Why. Im. Going. To. Die. Young.

And this is it for the blog<3 
I love you guys so hard ;w; thank you so much casey.
Everything is still new to me, and will hurt for awhile, but it feels so much better after today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment