Saturday, December 18, 2010

WHHHHAT IS THISSSS. PICTURES FROM HIDAKAAAAA?

So i woke up this morning.
with just a small headache normal morning for me.
 I went and got Starbucks with an old friend and stuff. Talked for awhile then headed back home.

During my time out i got a strange text from my mother.
"Theres a package for you from Japan"
Now ive gotten a few from Japan curious who i replied.

"Who? or where from"
Her reply
"Name is in Japanese :( But Shibuya"

I know a couple of people from Shibuya but only one knows my adress and that persons letters are always scented so i asked if it smelled like anything. Getting the reply
"....Paper?" my curiosity doubled.

I had a busy day ahead of me but the letter weighed heavy on me. So when i got home, seeing my Dad was not home yet so i couldent go to the post office i ran upstairs with my letter.

It wasnt thick, just a plain letter.
I looked at the name. And recognized it instantly. Someone ive been friends with for about two years now, a nice guy from Japan whose friends with my childhood friend.

There was a letter on top that said
READ THIS FIRST.
So i wanted to follow his rules.

Heres bits and pieces of the letter translated.

Ringo-San!

I bet you did not expect a letter from me, Beniko-chan maybe but not me!
I got the idea a few days ago from Beniko-chan when I was out buying Christmas gifts for ___ and ___ to do this for you. Inside are two pictures i got ahold of from my Fiance and Beniko-chan signed by none other then Hidaka! What a gay opening(Laughs) Ive been talking to Casey about Christmas the past few days and thought you might enjoy this.

How i got them? The bastard(lololol) canceled on our Chiiba trip home because of Kohaku, so i told him, If i sold my soul to the creature of the night, and he signed something for me for someone back home, id forgive him. He was alright with it, a little weirded out by the signing stuff, i just told him someone back home was a big fan. Though he knows my whole family so i wonder if hes going to ask them (laughs) then wonder where his signature went.

I know it may arrive early but i leave for Chiiba the night of the 17th! So i dont want to mail it from my family home, thats just weird(laughs).

Well i hope you enjoy you bitch(THIS WAS IN ENGLISH LOL), you owe me big time i sold my soul to the creature of the night for you.  ARGUH WHY I DONT EVEN LIKE YOU.(ouchbrolol)

Brought to you from Japan.
______

i left out a lot of the letter because it was personal stuff that doesnt make sense to anyone but me and one other person LOL

He was so formal LOLOLOL Normally online hes kind of a jerk!

heres they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment