Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years!

Spent it with Alyson and Casey!
I was so happy this is the first time my parents were cool with more the one person staying over since 6th grade, and i was like OFMIRJGITJGFIJD HNNRG.

Lol So they came over about 4ish and we went and got taco bell, ice cream, and minicupcakes.
TACCCCOOO BELLLL

Were so classy we wrote Hidaka Mitsuhiro on the ice cream window 

Alyson can fit in tiny cars.

Derp Casey 

Once back hooking Caseys laptop up to my big screen we watched:

Antique Bakery, one of my fav boys love movies ;w; though it makes you crave cake the guys are so cute.

AAA's 4AL OK SO RIGHT WHEN MIDNIGHT HIT AND IT WAS LIKE HAPPY NEW YEARS AND FIREWORKS HIDAKAS HAIRY ARMPIT WAS ALL UP IN HD ON MY SCREEN

DISLIKE MAN. DISLIKE. SHAVE THAT SHIT.

And then we were kicked upstairs were we finished 4AL, and watched all the extras on my Heartful Album<3 hnnrgg Field, the video and offshot are just love for me so much ;w;

After that my parents had earlier given us a M Night Shamalalyauij movie The Devil so we watched that.

THE HEART TO <3 TOUR. THEN SLEPT SOME. THEN WOKE UP. THEN WATCHED MORE AAA.


BECAUSE WERE SO DAMN CLASSY.

No comments:

Post a Comment