Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Room~!

So during the night of Kohaku i was super bored and began to post twitpics of my room here they are!


The are around my bed! Christmas tree is not always there xDD  
AAA's Calendar Cover, 5AL Posters, Hidaka from the 2008 Calendar, Shinjiro and Nissy from N/S poster, Cool up AAA guys poster, AAA's Attack All Around Promo poster, and then tons of AAA cards and gifts around my bullitan board. 

Door!
Once again christmas nights not always there xDD

AAA Calendar Images, Heart to <3 tour posters, and Junon tumbling posters! Kekeke love!

Last wall.
Shuuta from the 2008 Calendar, 2011 Calendar images, Nissy from Cool up! kekeke<333

Japanese CD/DVD collection
The majority is AAA but the non AAA ones are Rapbitos Album, Clears Album, Jasmines Sad to Say Single, Mother Ninjas album, Urata Naoya Solo album, and Aiba Hiroki character CD


My japanese magazines and photobooks!
Junon, Cool up, N/S and 24!

No comments:

Post a Comment