Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day + Doctors Office TB Test

So today was Valentines day.
I was torn with a choice.
Go to my beautiful class, or go to school(Baaaww but friends..)
I ended up going to my Internship with my 1st graders. Simply because idk i love them xDD
I never spend enough time with them~

I spent most of sunday night making rice crispie treats for them~ I used red dye to make them colorful and layer chocolate onto them. Was amazzzzzing~
I'm not going to do a play by play simply because
26 kids hyped up on all kinds of sugar = My legs were on FIRE at the end of the day.
I also had to teach and read ontop of all this LOL
Ill go over little things.
I got to play with about 15 of them at there break in the morning. Running.
Tag basicly.
Lots and lots of running. I ended up making it Boys vs Girls because i was so tired LOLOL
And then i got to teach some lessons and other things and help with the party while the kids were at the dance.
I have to say
Late birds > Early birds.
Behavior wise. So much better OTL
And so i leave you with some cute photos of my adorable(but evil) 1st Grade class.


 THESE TWO WILL BE THE END OF ME. 




SOOOOOO CUTE EFIJSIJW
I love them but oh my god they just never listen. I acctually was really mean today because that seems to be all that gets there attention.
But i got tons of cute valentines from them ;w;

They were addressed to me, and the frog one was made for me. I love being remembered ;w;
Gossssshh sooo cutteee.
I also got a brownie from my Intern teacher.
Her son is the greatest LOL he came in like "MOM I JUST HAD 10 PIXIE STICKS IN 5 SECONDS ALL AT ONCE" and she was just like OTL. 
Haha i love her kids they are just to cute.

After this exciting day i had the fantastic joy driving to the doctors and getting a TB test. Because i travel out of the country, and they want anyone who works around children to get a test. So giving in i finally got mine.


so gross the skin was all raised. it looked like a bug bite.
AND THEN I DROPPED MY PHONE RAGEIFJIRJF.

All and all i had a great day<3 I love all of them omigosh. So cute.
Despite being evil.
Its like there out to get me.

OH WELL. Happy V-day everyone! Or belated. or belatedbelated.
Ilu guys so much ;w;

No comments:

Post a Comment