Monday, February 14, 2011

ADVENTURE TIMEEE

TODAY. WAS AMAZING.
First i'd like to say sorry for the lack of blogs.
Im super super lazy its kind if ridic LOL
So hopefully ill pick blogs back up starting this week as well as my tumblr~

But yes! Today.
Casey(KuroRuko) stayed the night at my house. We had pizza junk food. Played the Wii with AAA Mii's.
Nissy got abducted by aliens. Quite hilarious. I also cant fish on the wii to save my life LOL but i can race cows >>.
Anyway the morning we raided my fabric bins for stuff and then met Taro(Japandaland) at starbucks~ They were like out of everything(Meaning i got rasberry tea lemonaid thing and Casey got a vanilla bean thing instead of starwberry. Quite awkward)
(ALL PHOTOS ARE STOLEN FROM TARO AKA JAPANDALAND JS)
AND FOR ONCE IM ACTUALLY IN MY BLOG

her photography skills make me very jelly.
Oh and some of the photos are by me as well

We went to the park behind Starbucks and hung out. LOL it was kinda fun we just goofed off. But then it started getting kinda late afternoon so were like LETS GET MCDONALDS. So we headed over to the mcdonalds.
Mmmm mcdonalds. We got lots and lots of fries OTL. we so heaaaaaalltthhy

AND THEN WE MET WITH SHATAYTAY aka Taylor. Aka Diamondputty.
After that we headed to ANOTHER park on this huge hill. Which isnt a park according to Taylor. Its not childfriendly at all. In any sense. It was very unsafe -shot-



This is Japandaland kekeke. I took this on my evo. 

I had to admit, it was beyond awesome LOLOL we then made jokes sitting in the play structure. And i was looking around and i noticed the fence along the mass of trees. Just started thinking and I randomly deiced we should go on an adventure. So walking we found a hole in the fence and began the epic climb.
THROUGH TREES AND FOREST. OVER HILLS AND ROCKS AND CREEKS.
IT WAS AMAZINGLY FUN.
And a great exercise LOLOL. 
Us climbing out way to the top of the hill. 

It was just fantastic fun. We finally made it to the top of the giant hill and just. I don't know. Had goofing around talk and shouted things to see if they echoed.


I have to just say that i had the time of my life LOL 

It was just amazing to fool around with everyone and go on a small adventure were we found a door knob in a creek and learned Casey can't climb LOL sok casey. We still love you. Even if you ruin driving adventures. -shot- ilubbynohomo.
We climbed back down and fooled around so more by the creek.

I really enjoy having photos of me doing random shit in non cosplay for once js.

LOLOL
But afterwards we headed to my place for rice, poptarts, grilled cheese, sodas, and psych. 
I LOVE ALL OF YOU.
I DO. YOU MADE MY WEEKEND AMAZING.
<3<3<3<3<3 MISS YOU GUYS. 
Taro and Diamondputty ill see you tuesday
Casey i shall see you friday? Saturday? LOLIDK.

And blog i will see you tomorrow ;D
Happy v-day to those already having it! 





No comments:

Post a Comment