Saturday, February 19, 2011

Well then..

Haha today was VERY different to say...
I woke up at 8am which i have to leave for CIT at 8:30am
So i was like
SHAT.
But somehow i managed without being late?

CIT went as normal. I got to grade spelling test and hang there drawings sooo cuteee~
Made it to Campus walking in the freezing rain! I was still SUPER cold even with my CPrime Skii jacket my dad gave me ;w;
I made it though! And i was sitting against one of our weird piller things when Tim one of our campus peeps came up and was like
"Y U OUTSIDE"
and I was just like "CITTT?" Since they get mad at kids not inside during tutorial(A break period during the day of 30mins of NOTHING)
And it turns out he was upset i was crazy enough to sit outside in the freezing cold then go inside.
But i had to wait for people so i maned through itttt.

Child Devl(CD) was boring though. We kind of learned girls have a mind like
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ up down up down
while guys have a mind like
----------- LOLOL
Basically saying girls can multi task better then men xDD

Lunch!!!!
I gots some sushi(which was then thefted by a certain asian >> jk im not mad, she only took one piece LOL)
BUT LUNCH WAS COOL.
TO WHICH I SAY:
OH SHIT I FOUND A BAG OF MILKY WAYS
AHSUIDJIOKSOKOJFIAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHH

TA Was weird.
Just going to leave it at that.
Not much to go into detail in with that class.
its just...a weird class.

Anyway afterwards is the THIRD trip to my doctors office.
Terrible :/
This time though is because my left ear has been hurting SUPER bad.
Like my mom tried to help and i was like ASDFGHJKL;' and cried OTL
So paid the 15 dollar copay.
Waiting 20minutes.
I was chill, good thinkin oh hey my pain will finally go away cool.
FALSE.
He told me "Theres nothing we can really do" and sent me home.
It took 20mins to wait in the waiting room and 5minutes to be told the same shit i already knew.

So still in pain OTL.

Whats worse is when i was online earlier in the night about 8pm
Just chillin working on stuff for the AAAcomm.
I realized i had some small bumbs on my arm going downstairs i showed my mom to realize they spread across my arm.
And now i realize there all over both left and right and, behind my ear? LOL
Its an allergic reaction to poison oak to be honest, Some people get it whatever.
I get it. and i get it bad. and even the tiniest bit causes something like this.
A week later touching jeans i wore caused it.
How stupid is that?

When i was younger i use to get it so bad my parents took me out of school until it went away.
Its awful OTL
Hopefully it will be gone soon~


NO PICTURES TODAY WHAT?? SHAME.
HAVE A HIDAKA.

No comments:

Post a Comment