Monday, April 4, 2011

I went away this weekend \o/ 4/2-4/3

......But not!
Because i stayed home~
I went away from the computer though.

Saturday i went out to breakfast with my mom and dad.
We went to country waffle place.
I got pecan caramel banana waffles *w* with eggs.

I couldent eat it all though so i saved it for today. Anyway after that Casey(Kuroruko) showed up at my house and we went to my mall!
4/31 is my Junior prom, and i really needed to get a dress, but i didnt want to go alone, so i invited Casey to come help me because shes good at that.
And tadammmmm~ I found a dress *w*

Its blllllllluuuuueee<33 It goes nice with my hair *w* and it was on sale~!!! it was 200USD and now it was only 100USD. Im so happy!! I found a dress i love that wasnt 300USD+ Then i found shoes~ and a hair clip that matched.


Uwahhh~ The shoes were on sale to xDD it was really lucky!! 49USD down to 40USD 
After that me and Casey went to go get my ears pierced for the second time at Claires.


Here we are in the very very long line xDD it was like everyone wanted to get there ears done. but an hour later, 17USD, and some pain, i had these.

But but but i have to leave them in for 6-8 weeks. and i cosplay Hidaka next week. So im going to have earrings in as Hidaka. when the one thing Hidaka doesnt have, is earrings ;___; i shame.

Then we headed back to my house.
And ordered pizza again.

WEREEEE SOO HEALLTTHHYY.
We watched Yu Yu Hakusho, Full Metal Alchemist, and Origins. Then we slept.
And then we got mcdonalds the next day xDD


Headed back to my house watched more Yu Yu Hakusho, then drove casey home.
Iamsadnow.

\o/ It was excitinnnnnggg!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment