Thursday, March 31, 2011

I donated blood AGAIN! 3/30/11

As many of my twitter followers know.
Today I donated blood to the local center that comes to our school c:
Before i get to that though,
Careers in Teaching, my 1st grade class had the school wide talent show thing going on.
Can i just say, Elementary school talent shows. Are the cutest things. On the face of the earth. Ever.
I am. in love!!
Little 1st graders dancing to Big Time Rush, AMAZING Singing kid.
It was a fantastic morning.

So i arrived about 10:20? Checked into the Library and got that stupid form.

The questions on this form are ligitly. The most hilarious things i've ever been asked.
"HAVE YOU EVER HAD SEX FOR MONEY"
"HAVE YOU EVER HAD SEX WITH A PROSTITUTE" 
Me and some of the girls at the table were like "oh yeah every single day, we love dem whores" xDD Sobad.
Anyway after filling the form you wait in line over at some chairs where they fill the rest out for you, test your blood and so on.
I got my iron tested 12.6/12.4 xDDD I BARELY MADE IT WOOO. 
and i only made it because ive been taking Iron pills. Anywhoozle after all that your sent to the next area,. And then THE CHAIRSS. 


They recline xDD except mine was broke so i was like upside down.
So funny.
Anyway after that, we talked about everything. So gave me all the warnings and then i found out.
4/550 kids donating had the same blood type as me. I'm super rare xDD And then came the donating


Goodbye my Blood!
Everytime you donate 1 bag of blood = Saves 3 lives.
The things on my arms and in my hand are heating bags, it felt really weird, it kind of hurt a lot more then last time to AND OMFG THE NEEDLE IS HUGE. I CRIED.  Anyway afterwards, i got a pretty bandage, a sticker, and a shirt.



 
The best. Really, im glad the stickers weren't "first time donors" again because i love stickers, i donated last time though xDD and ommmgg. The shirts. These were totally new, and there really cool looking, not boring and lame, but like, i'd wear this to school. It looks so cool xDD almost like one of my AAA shirts or something.

I'll be donating again around 11/20/11? I don't know the exact date.
Two more times and i'm upgraded to gold \o/

Thank you to my wife, filling my missing blood with love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment