Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Best two days ever + 150 Hidakas

I don't know what it was, my wonderful new marriage to Nat xDD, The shortened days, or the pure awesome of the people i talk to on twitter.
I'm just. Happy again. I'm laughing and smiling again xDD and i really feel it!

So 3/8:
DEAR GOD THIS DAY STARTED //HORRIBLE// I was suppose to go on a Field trip with my kids but turns out LOLJKYOUHASNOTICKET. So i had to go home. Where i rageddddd but then i went to school.

And forealz. Shit was the best.
But the awesome didnt happen until the night hit. I got to babysit, See im use to my kids, and 3 boys i watch across the way and occasionally my aunts kids. So a new kid, who isnt releated to me = Awesomeee.
Her name is Riley, shes 3. And omfg. SHE TALKED AND TALKED AND TALKED. Shes so cuuuuuuutee ;_____; oh my god i will not get over baby sitting her<3 She imitated Dora SO MUCH and she loved the slides and goooodddd she was so cute<33
//creeper//

anyway 3/9 is the day of beastness. I went to my internship where there was an assembly woowoo~~ On ocean life. FLIPPIN GREAT WHITE SHARKS WOAAAAAAH MAN LOLOL.

And then i taught my lesson!
Insanityyyy.

I also got to read them a childrens book, no issue right?? FALSEEE.
it was called Moses goes to a concert. Well Moses was deaf. Not that big of a deal, unless your someone with a speech issue and cant say the word deaf to save your life so you have 26 eyes questioning why Ms.Mennecke cant say the word right ;___;

But to make up for itttt. I got a cupcake before leaving because it was one of my kids birthday.


Then i met up with Shataytay, where we went to Starbucks to just chill and hang out, drink some coffee.
Tay paid for my coffee because i was getting everyone mcd's and driving so much 8DD

Idk how to feel about the new starbucks cups.

ANNNND i dropped Tay off at CAL and headed home for about 20minutes before heading up to Luckys to get everyone Mcdonalds xDD
Oh dear god.
So i walk in, its calm, its only 11am, so no ones out for lunch yet. Walk up to the counter.
And order.
4 Large fries, 2 snack wraps, a happy meal, a small soda, and a extra large soda.
MMMMMMMMNEVEREATTINGAGAIN.
Then i drove to Cal parked walked like 30 feet carrying all this and then waited on the stairs for the bell to ring and lunch to start.

Hahahaha sooo healthy today xDD

Then after lunch was CD, then TA. Then i went home.

TO DISCOVER.
HIDAKAS.
EVERYWHHHHHHHEEEEEEERRRREEE.
ON MY CAR. IN MY MAILBOX. IN MY HOUSE. IN MY WAFFLES. HIDAKAS. JUST HIDAKAS EVERYWHERE. DEAR GOD.

My friend David, has started his pranks? Or being super duper annoying im going to do random shit that makes no sense LIKE PUT 150 PHOTOS OF HIDAKA THROUGH THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOUSE? 

So many Hidakas....

JUST HIDAKAS EVERYWHERRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEE OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD LOLOL.

I love it.
haha today was the best<33 Seriously. My days have been turned for the betttterrr 8DD<33!!
Thats all i have to blog about today!

Excited for tuesday 8D
.......I leave you with this. 






No comments:

Post a Comment