Sunday, March 6, 2011

A boring BUT HAPPY Day!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh today was the best!

I woke up early so i got to talk to some friends on twitter that i havent gotten to talk to in awhile xDD<333
I cleaned my room again after my parents went to the gym so now i have a floor again and fabric isnt everywhere and paint.

I'm working on dream after dream Hidaka still! But i ran out of white paint >> So i cant really work on it xDD i plan to buy my Hidaka wig soon as well so i'll post it when its all styled!

Anywhoozle i kind of laid around and did nothing this entire day xDD
But but but. The best thing in the world happened.
I sold Sheryl! Sheryl sheryl sheryl! See Sheryl is an outfit my wife bought for me for my 16th birthday, and i love her so so so so much for it<3 she bought me Choice is your and Aibas character CD as well. But but but omggggg she got me my dream Sheryl outfit.
And it pains me to sell but i have pictures to capture the memories<33
BUT THE THING IS IT WOULDENT SELL.
LIKE.
SINCE MAY?
IVE BEEN TRYING TO SELL IT.
IVE DEALT WITH SO MANNNNNY "OH YEAH I DONT WANT IT JK" AND SO MANY RANDOM MESSAGES ABOUT IT IVE LOWERED THE PRICE SO MUCH TO ;___;
BUT.
TODAY
SOMETHING MAGICAL HAPPENED.
IT SOLLLLLLLDDDDDD

I gained all that money to ;_______; im soooo so so so sooooo happy right now it sold it soldddd!! Finalllllyyy! It solllllldddddd!! 

I will forever be happy and celebrating about thiiiiiiiisssss!! It soooolldd!!
To wrap the blog up i finally finalized my purchases for the AAA tour goods!!

The goods i will be buying will be as followed
Pandas(x5) Poster Set(x1) Shushu(x1) Shirt(x2) 
Haha but 2 pandas and a shirt belong to my wife<3 
And all the extra money i have can pay for the wigs i need really bad \o/ Hidaka Shuuta and Lucia wig here i commmmmmme >w<!!

Ohhhh random thing:
I blow dryed my hair after my shower today so now its SUPPPERR fluffy and soft haha xDD Anyway Ive been drinking this thing called ICE that my mom bought me at the store ive tried two flavors so far Black Raspberry and Orange Mango. i prefer the Black Raspberry. 
Ok that is all blog!
Sorry for it being short hopefully my blog will be longer tomorrow because im going to SCHOOOOOOOLLLLL.
\o/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment